Together, we assist hundreds in our area from the elderly to the young, providing scholarship monies for the next generation of college freshmen. And we do it all while building friendships and infusing fun and culture in the organization. We host game nights, concerts and craft sales, as well as blood drives and book club meetings. Every year, the Woman’s Club is fortunate to host celebrity speakers such as Sean Penn who discussed a work of fiction while actress Carmen Diaz entertained a large audience with an insightful talk about healthy living.
Consider joining the Woman’s Club of Ridgewood! We welcome members of all ages, races, genders, religions and ethnicities. We would love to get to know you and invite you to attend one of our meetings or events to see if R.W.C. is right for you! Being a member of the Woman’s Club of Ridgewood (RWC) is a great way to get to know your neighbors and give back to our community.
Membership Benefits are inclusive of:
- Contribute to making a difference in the community
- Gain a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction by serving others
- Help preserve the rich history and beauty of the Woman’s Club House
- Participate in interesting and inspiring programs and events
- Explore new opportunities and learn new skills
- Expand your personal network of women, both socially and professionally
- Build meaningful, lifelong friendships
- Have fun